- Rent is due on or before the 1st of every month.
- A $20.00 late fee will assessed for rent received after the 10th of the month and the owners' lock will be placed on the unit.
- A $50.00 lock removal fee will be collected along with all past due rents and late fees prior to the owners lock being removed.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for each check that is returned from the bank.
- A ten day written notice prior to vacating will be given by tenant to the landlord.
- Tenant is responsible for removing all items and sweeping the unit at time the unit is vacated. There will be a fee for any cleaning, sweeping or removing of any garbage.
- No alterations are permitted to any storage unit.
- Rae-Matt Mini Storage is not responsible for personal injury or any damage caused by theft, vandalism, rodents, water, snow, fire, wind, or tornado damage.
- Tenant is required to notify landlord of any change of address or phone numbers.
- The unit is not to be used for the storage of flammable, explosive, toxic substance, perishables or anything in violation of the law.
- No plants or any living thing shall be stored on premises.
- Drain all gasoline from all stored items.
- No working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies etc.